The International Day for Protection of Children is celebrated annually on the 1st of June by many countries, established in November 1949 in Paris by Women’s International Democratic Federation, and was first celebrated in 1950.
Children are the most precious people in our lives and we must protect them especially during the “pandemic”, however, it’s not easy when the majority of the population around the world convinced by mainstream media to believe in benefits of vaccination whereas there are facts indicating that there were no benefits but harm.
So the benefits of vaccination is a myth?
We’ve already written in our previous post about “Enhanced Immune Response” also called “Pathogenic Priming” that means that when a person gets the vaccine it appears that there is an antibody response but becomes much sicker when encounters the wild virus because vaccine creates a pathway for the virus to hurt vaccinated people a lot more than unvaccinated. The vaccination is not only useless but harmful and here’s a list of related events in support:
- In the 1870s, doctors reported a doubling of smallpox deaths after the introduction of smallpox vaccination.
- Beginning in 1955, experimentation on mentally disabled children at New York’s Willowbrook State School: where children for two decades were intentionally infected with hepatitis to further vaccine development.
- In the mid-1950s, over 200,000 unsuspecting children received a defective batch of the vaccine (made by Cutter Laboratories), resulting in at least 40,000 cases of polio and 10 deaths.
- In the 1960s, researchers administered an untried vaccine for the respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) to infants and young children, stimulating an “unbalanced immune response” that “potentiated” disease. So many children have been hospitalized and two have died.
- Also in the 1960s, administration of the Sabin polio vaccine exposed millions of young Americans to the cancer-causing viral contaminant SV40.
- In 1976, public health workers gave an experimental swine flu vaccine to one-quarter of the U.S. population, including many children – the vaccine killed at least 25 individuals and left hundreds with Guillain-Barré syndrome.
- In the late 1990s, the FDA licensed a rotavirus vaccine for infants that it knew in advance was linked to a painful and potentially fatal intestinal complication called intussusception. Though it withdrew the vaccine in 1999, the agency then allowed two other rotavirus vaccines to remain on the market; both are known to not only have similar intussusception risks but to be contaminated with foreign DNA from pig viruses.
- In what Judicial Watch terms a “large-scale public health experiment,” the FDA has repeatedly given fast-tracked approval to the likely fraudulent Gardasil and Gardasil 9 vaccines—perhaps the most dangerous vaccines ever invented.
- Vaccine programs’ insistence on pertussis vaccination has led to record-high levels of pertussis, largely in vaccinated children, and the emergence of vaccine-resistant strains.
- In 2019, the FDA approved a dengue vaccine for U.S. children, undaunted by its track record in the Philippines, where the vaccine triggered hundreds of pediatric hospitalizations and deaths.
Can local authorities vaccinate children against their parents’ consent?
Not many people in the UK aware of that U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) awarded $1.2 billion dollars for the UK effort to inject children with high-risk gene-altering nanoparticles and UK Court of Appeal judges already ruled that local authorities can vaccinate children in foster care against their parents’ wishes. The vaccination is not mandatory as yet but it all suggests that the industry is driving governments to make it as such.
How many autism cases in the UK?
How many autism cases in the World?
In the early 1990s, only a few out of every 10,000 children were diagnosed with the autism but nowadays over 1% (78 million) of the World’s population (7.8 billion) has autism. WHO estimates that one in 160 children has Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
Is there a link between autism and vaccination?
Despite the decades’ lasting investigations of various medical institutions and organizations, the causation of autism remains a “mystery”. WHO claims that there is no link between vaccination and the condition but the numbers of cases started to rise in 1991 after the launch of Children’s Vaccine Initiative (CVI), which was founded by Rockefeller Foundation, the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), the World Bank, Research and development institutes, Pharmaceutical industry, international development agencies and WHO.
Would you inject COVID vaccine to your children?
Please share your thoughts on whether you would accept for your child to be injected with COVID vaccine?
- No, It’s harmful!
- Yes, it’s helpful.
- Not sure, have to find out first.